Primary Care Physician Services
Physicians at Rush Oak Park Hospital are the main reason we’re recognized as exceptional providers of quality health care. We’ve created an environment where our entire team of caregivers can do what they do best: put patients and patient care at the center of their work.
For medical excellence, the highest level of patient care and a personal relationship with your primary care doctor, look no further than Rush Oak Park Physicians Group. Our primary care physicians provide the wellness services you need and much more.
Primary care physicians at Rush Oak Park Hospital specialize in a variety of services, including the following:
- Family medicine
- Internal medicine
- Geriatric medicine
We offer same-day appointments for children and adults of all ages with non-life-threatening health problems (e.g., flu, cold, cough, sore throat, sprains and strains, minor lacerations). Both current and new patients can take advantage of this convenient service.
When you request a same-day appointment, you will always be seen by one of our doctors. Depending on availability, your appointment will either be at Rush Oak Park Hospital or at one of our off-site locations. To make a same-day appointment, call (708) 660-4636.
Get to know our doctors
Choosing a primary health care provider is easier if you know a little about the physician. Why did they choose medicine? What can I expect during my first appointment with them? Do we have anything in common?
Click on the physician’s name below to read a brief biography and learn more about their philosophy of care. You can also watch a one-minute video interview.
- Maimoona Shah, MDPediatrics
- Juan Cobo, MDInternal Medicine / Geriatric Medicine
- Lucy Fox, MDFamily Medicine
- Robert Vacek, MDInternal Medicine / Geriatric Medicine
- Keri Fair, MDFamily Medicine
- Jordanna Matsoff, NPFamily Nurse Practitioner
- Catherine McGinness, MDFamily Medicine
- Donald Childs, MDFamily Medicine
- LaShonda Scott, MDFamily Medicine
- Robin Rothbard, MDFamily Medicine
- Maki Sato, MDFamily Medicine
- Cathie Gantner-Overmyer, MDInternal Medicine
- Beth Marshall-Bergman, DOInternal Medicine
- Michele Carlon, MDInternal Medicine
- Linda Chen, DOFamily Medicine
- Kimberly Harden, MDFamily Medicine
- Kristopher Carpenter, MDInternal Medicine
- Reena Navuluri, MDFamily Medicine / Geriatric Medicine
- Damien McKnight, MDFamily Medicine
- Bryan Moline, MDInternal Medicine