Primary Care Physician Services
Physicians at Rush Oak Park Hospital are the main reason we’re recognized as exceptional providers of quality health care. We’ve created an environment where our entire team of caregivers can do what they do best: put patients and patient care at the center of their work.
For medical excellence, the highest level of patient care and a personal relationship with your primary care doctor, look no further than Rush Oak Park Physicians Group. Our primary care physicians provide the wellness services you need and much more.
Primary care physicians at Rush Oak Park Hospital specialize in a variety of services, including the following:
- Family medicine
- Internal medicine
- Geriatric medicine
We offer same-day appointments for children and adults of all ages with non-life-threatening health problems (e.g., flu, cold, cough, sore throat, sprains and strains, minor lacerations). Both current and new patients can take advantage of this convenient service.
When you request a same-day appointment, you will always be seen by one of our doctors. Depending on availability, your appointment will either be at Rush Oak Park Hospital or at one of our off-site locations. To make a same-day appointment, call (708) 660-4636.
Get to know our doctors
Choosing a primary health care provider is easier if you know a little about the physician. Why did they choose medicine? What can I expect during my first appointment with them? Do we have anything in common?
Click on the physician’s name below to read a brief biography and learn more about their philosophy of care. You can also watch a one-minute video interview.
- Maimoona Shah, MDPediatrics
- Bryan Moline, MDInternal Medicine
- Linda Chen, DOFamily Medicine
- Jordanna Matsoff, NPFamily Nurse Practitioner
- Lucy Fox, MDFamily Medicine
- Donald Childs, MDFamily Medicine
- Robin Rothbard, MDFamily Medicine
- Maki Sato, MDFamily Medicine
- Cathie Gantner-Overmyer, MDInternal Medicine
- Juan Cobo, MDInternal Medicine / Geriatric Medicine
- LaShonda Scott, MDFamily Medicine
- Kimberly Harden, MDFamily Medicine
- Beth Marshall-Bergman, DOInternal Medicine
- Catherine McGinness, MDFamily Medicine
- Damien McKnight, MDFamily Medicine
- Reena Navuluri, MDFamily Medicine / Geriatric Medicine
- Kristopher Carpenter, MDInternal Medicine
- Michele Carlon, MDInternal Medicine
- Keri Fair, MDFamily Medicine